Safety and rules
The purpose of the regulations is to protect the valuable nature in the Ängsö National Park.
Within the park special rules apply:
- You may not set foot in the bird sanctuary during the 1/2 - 15/8 period. The bird sanctuary also includes the shoreline and water area extending 100 metres from land.
- You may not set foot on unharvested meadows or seeded fields.
- You may not pitch a tent or build an open fire.
- You may not pick or dig up plants, break twigs or in any other way damage vegetation.
- You may not damage the surface of the ground or take minerals or other natural objects.
- Keep your dog on a leash.
- You may fish only with portable, handheld tackle and not in the bird sanctuary.
Share with your friends
Share this page with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and e-mail.