Safety and rules
The purpose of the regulations is to protect the valuable nature in Gotska Sandön National Park.
It is okay to...
- Pick berries and edible mushrooms for your own use
- Build a fire or grill, but only with permission from a park official
- Pitch a tent at designated places on the camping ground or Nymans
But not to …
- Damage or take living or dead plants, mosses, lichen and trees
- Bring pets ashore
- Entry the seal sanctuary at Säludden except for walking on the designated boardwalk and using the hide
- Use drones.
Share with your friends
Share this page with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and e-mail.