Safety and rules
The purpose of the regulations is to protect the valuable nature in Djurö National Park.
On Djurö special regulations apply to protect nature.
You are welcome to:
- Pick berries and mushrooms
- Fish with mobile handheld tackle
- Build a fire, but only in designated places
- Bring along your dog or cat as long as you keep them on a leash
- Pitch a tent
But not to:
- Damage or take living trees, sprigs and shrubs
- Pick or dig up plants
- Collect insects or other fauna or in any way consciously disturb wildlife
- Operate a boat faster than 7 knots within 100 metres of the land
- Moor your boat at the same beach for more than two consecutive days
- Enter bird sanctuary areas from April 1 to July 31.
Share with your friends
Share this page with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and e-mail.