Foto: Ulf Wiktander
Safety and rules
The purpose of the regulations is to protect the valuable nature in Djurö National Park.
On Djurö special regulations apply to protect nature.
You are welcome to:
- Pick berries and mushrooms
- Fish with mobile handheld tackle
- Build a fire, but only in designated places
- Bring along your dog or cat as long as you keep them on a leash
- Pitch a tent
But not to:
- Damage or take living trees, sprigs and shrubs
- Pick or dig up plants
- Collect insects or other fauna or in any way consciously disturb wildlife
- Operate a boat faster than 7 knots within 100 metres of the land
- Moor your boat at the same beach for more than two consecutive days
- Enter bird sanctuary areas from April 1 to July 31.
Share with your friends
Share this page with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and e-mail.