Safety and rules
The purpose of the regulations is to protect the valuable nature in Haparanda Skärgård National Park.
It is okay to:
- Pitch a tent and build a fire in designated places
- Gather berries and edible mushrooms
- Fish in the sea
- Drive a snowmobile by the most direct route home, provided you are the homeowner
- Bring along a dog and other pets, but they must be kept on a leash
But you may not:
- Damage vegetation in any way
- Disturb wildlife or collect insects and other fauna
- Take parts of wreckage or stones from the national park
- Destroy labyrinths or other ancient remains and formations
- Operate a motor vehicle on the islands.
Share with your friends
Share this page with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and e-mail.