Safety and rules
The purpose of the regulations is to protect the valuable nature in the Tresticklan National Park.
You are welcome to visit Tresticklan National Park. Remember that you are not allowed to:
- Break off branches, cut down or in any other way damage living or dead trees and shrubs
- Erect a building, windbreak, hut or other arrangement
- Ditch or dam
- Use nutrient material or chemical biocides
- Add lime to soil or water
- Build a fire; the prohibition does not apply to use of a portable stove or something similar
- Pick, collect or dig up plants. Picking berries or mushrooms is allowed, however.
- Use radios or similar devices in a way that disturbs others
- Climb in trees with nests, collect insects or in other ways consciously disturb wildlife
- Use motor vehicles or motorised watercraft
- Land with hot-air balloons
- Ride horses or bicycles
- Bring along an unleashed dog
- Set up orienteering checkpoints or trails marked with paper strips
- Conduct commercial activities without permission from the county administrative board.
Share with your friends
Share this page with your friends on Facebook, X (formerly Twitter), Google+ and e-mail.