Åsnen National Park is located in the municipality of Alvesta and Tingsryd, bordering on the municipality of Växjö. There is a main entrance at Sunnabron, and another entrance at Trollberget on the west side of the lake.
A car park, shelters, toilets, campfire areas and an exhibition can all be found at the Sunnabron main entrance. Four of the national park’s hiking trails start here.
A car park, shelter, toilets, campfire areas and exhibition are all available at the Trollberget entrance as well. Two footpaths start here.
Getting here by car
Växjö, Tingsryd, Alvesta and Älmhult are all nearby.
To the main entrance at Sunnabron
- Route 23 from Växjö to Huseby, continue via Torne-Vrankunge
- Route 27 and 29 from Blekinge and route 120 via Tingsryd – Urshult – Sirkön
- Route 23 and 29 from Skåne – Älmhult to Huseby – Torne – Vrankunge
To the Trollberget entrance
- Route 23 from Skåne – Älmhult via Gottåsa – Lönashult – Hulevik
- Route 27 and 29 from Blekinge and route 120 via Tingsryd – Urshult – Lönashult – Hulevik
- Route 23 from Växjö to Huseby via Gottåsa – Lönashult – Hulevik
- Route 27 and 29 from Blekinge and route 120 and 126 via Tingsryd – Urshult – Lönashult
Getting here by bike
The “Åsnen runt” cycle trail can be found on the disused railway embankment (Vislanda – Karlshamn) and passes the entrance area at Trollberget.
Getting here by canoe
Share with your friends
Share this page with your friends on Facebook, X (formerly Twitter), Google+ and e-mail.