Foto: Martha Wägeus
Safety, rules and camping
Store Mosse National Park is now waiting for you to experience it! Please mind our National Park by observing the following rules and regulations.
- You may pick berries, flowers (that are not protected by law) and edible fungi.
- Pitching a tent in the National Park is allowed in designated areas up to 3 nights.
- Fire only in designated places, and when it is safe.
- Motor vehicles only on public roads, not on the trails.
- Bicycles are allowed on the trails, but walkers have the right of way.
- Not allowed to damage or pick any living or dead plants, mosses, lichens or trees.
- Keep your dog leashed.
- There is no admittance to Lake Kävsjön and the quagmire from March 1 to August 15, but you are allowed to walk the Kävsjön round trip trail and to the bird observation towers as long as you keep to the trail.
- Motorhomes and caravans allowed over night, only in designated places next to the main parking by naturum.
- It is not allowed to use canoes or other boats in the National Park.
- It is not allowed to fly drones in the National Park
You are allowed to pitch a tent in the following places.
Detailed maps below
Share with your friends
Share this page with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and e-mail.